Sunday 25 January 2009

New stories

Hi,

I know I have some readers out there, I can hear you breathing.

I did one, reasonably, called Scent Of a Man. Just a short snip out of a life. I realize I do a lot of those. So if you missed those there is one for you.

I have been channeling a story for sometime. So I finally got around to writing it down. I have done the first three chapters already. I have set them up to be published every day. I am trying to not throw it all out there at once. But I still am sort of.

I will shamelessly plug it, because I want people to read it.

I hope no-one gets offended by my shameless plugs. if you are, just let me know I will avoid doing it on your blog again.

Life had been so busy that I could not write it before.

It is called Ugly. I want to explain for those who don't know, ugly is a term used down south to mean mean spirited or angry. Often used like this "I don;t mean to be ugly but..." then they will be mean to you.

The last few I have done has been depressing. This will have a range. So don't worry about it being a downer.

Here's some music to hold you over, don't forget us artist types like feedback.


2 comments:

The Silver Fox said...

Personally, I have no problem at all with your "shameless plugs." At the very least, it tells me you've posted something, which I want to know. But if you really worry that anybody else might object, you can always make sure you comment on their post first, and then throw in your plug as a supposed after-thought. ;-) Just a thought.

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

True, at least I am honest about my intentions.

Thanks for not having a problem with it.

I posted "So What" by P!nk on this post. On the Christmas story you asked the song I was referring to. It was this one. It was the only video I could find that wasn't blocked. It has some interview before the song to get through.